Tuesday, April 8, 2008

From my photograph collection: Selene women participating in the 2007 FUBAR Odyssey

From left to right: Kathy Youngblood ("Mystic Moon"), Cheryl Klein ("Kasekuchen"), Jo Salzer ("Wandering Star"), Rose Dobbe ("Voyager"), Roseanne Tilden ("Koinonia"), and Susanna Rybak ("AnnaRuth")

I love to take photographs when we travel -- both of our friends and the gorgeous scenery we often encounter when we're cruising on "Kasekuchen." However, I'm not very fond of what comes next.

Right now, I have so many different cameras that downloading and organizing my digital photographs has been a real challenge. That's why I haven't been posting photographs here as often -- or as promptly -- as I wish I could. Since Bob and I have so many wonderful photos we'd like to share, I've been making a real effort to master downloading and uploading. The photograph with this post was taken during the 2007 FUBAR Odyssey and shows some of the women aboard the seven Selene trawlers that participated in the rally from San Diego to La Paz, Mexico. There are lots more to come, so we hope you'll stop by and visit our revitalized blog again soon.

No comments: